Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I am back to blogging...

It has been a while - too long in fact - I have been out of blogging for various reasons. If I say time then I have to admit I am lying. I do spend lots of time in front of the computer but without doing any fruitful work. When I say fruitful - in terms of quality time and of course making money - I don't think I have made much! Anyway recently I was reading one of my friend's blog and she is a young girl who has amazing talent of convincing people into what she believes and doing consultancy on social marketing. In her blog she pointed out the fact - social blogs or networks actually is the heart beat of people's existing nowadays. The moment you stop social network - you are simply wiped out of this world of network. Gradually our existing is becoming more of living on the digital world then our own fresh green world. Yes being in New Zealand I can boast about "fresh" and "green" all the time.

I started thinking and realised yes - only way to get to my target audience and making sure I am reachable or "alive" is by making myself visible in the digital world. Every company now wants to target socail "networkers" and this whole rush to get the target audience has given birth to consultants like my friend. Question is does it really work? Well it's simple - most of us gets carried away by so called "good deals" and if it's presented in a right way then - BAM!!! You are bought! Just like the supermarkets - where goods are presented in such a way you tend to buy stuffs which you don't even need. As for creative people giving inside peak to upcoming work can actually create quite an interest among your fans.

Well from now on I will share my thoughts on anything - software, hardware, creative work, social chat, technology, environment... whichever I feel discussing... I hope my discussions will help you think about issues and resolve some of the confussions.

No comments:

Inside AdWords: +1 button to start appearing on display ads today

Inside AdWords: +1 button to start appearing on display ads today : Starting today, if you’re running display ads through the Google Display...