Monday, March 14, 2011

Why moving to the cloud is so important...

In last couple of weeks I have become huge fan of Android not just because it's open source but convenience to have my total mobile data sync with my Google account is just amazing. Now practically I do most of my communication work including Email, calendar, appointment, tweet, Facebook, blog (including this post), office documents, navigation, translate, network management... from my Android driven phone. But knowing all my information is backed up in my Google account is a big relief.

Specially now a days when we are being tormented with the thoughts of natural disaster & not to mention fear of losing the phone - moving to cloud seems to be only logical answer. There was a time when we used to backup physically our data and used to carry back home. But recent disasters clearly pointed out that those physical backup could not save important data. Having them across the servers in several countries over the cloud solves this issue.

For small businesses having access to Google Apps & Android driven device - you can streamline your cloud experience & make sure your business data is safe from natural disasters.

No comments:

Inside AdWords: +1 button to start appearing on display ads today

Inside AdWords: +1 button to start appearing on display ads today : Starting today, if you’re running display ads through the Google Display...